Community Link strives to alleviate hunger by providing, at no charge, food and personal care items to those in need, covering 178 square miles in Northwest Tarrant County: 76052, 76114, 76131, 76135, 76137, 76177, 76179 (any family with a student attending EMS-ISD).
Current Services Include:
- Monthly groceries for disabled and senior citizens
- Low income families receive groceries up to six times a year
- Nutrition/Cooking Classes
- Job search assistance, resume writing, business clothing, etc.
- Food stamp, Medicaid and Medicare representatives on site monthly for assistance
- Back to School Event in August
- Christmas Event in December
If it wasn't for you...
"my family would have had some hungry months. I found an amazing job because you posted they were hiring. I am now getting a promotion at said wonderful job. So thankful for what you do every day!