Fundraising Intern - Part Time
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Development + Fundraising Intern will work closely with the leadership team to develop a fundraising and business development strategy for the organization. We rely on contributions from individuals, businesses and churches, but are looking to expand to corporations and foundations to help build our organization. This internship is vital to the success of carrying out our mission and impacting the community we live in.
Day In The Life (what you’ll do):
This internship is the great opportunity for someone interested in fighting hunger and giving hope to their community. This internships is unpaid, but will provide an authentic experience towards building a non-profit and hands-on development related to the field of non-profit management. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Identify, research, and develop new relationships for sponsorship/donations
- Create a fundraising marketing campaign for donors
- Identify ways to effectively engage donors and innovative ways to develop the organization; includes potential opportunities to collaborate or joint-partnerships with other organizations
- End-to-end management of securing donations and sponsorships. Including pitching and closing deals
- Manage the database of donors and potential sponsors; includes reports and invoices
- Partner with Marketing Committee to create marketing and branding materials
- Partner with Marketing Committee to create press releases, press kits, sponsorship packages
What You Bring To The Table (who you are):
This is an unpaid internship and location can be remote with some office hours, but will require 10-20 hours per week, and you must have own computer and Adobe suite. Course-credit is available for current students, and perks of internship will be free career, personal and professional development from leadership team.
- Open to current students, recent graduates, or early-career professionals; undergraduate or MBA experience is preferred
- Previous experience in campaigns, fundraising, non-profit, sales is ideal
- Working proficiency in excel and finance skills
- Well organized and excellent communication skills
- Sense of urgency, ability to work quickly to meet the demands
- Attention to detail and technically savvy; informed about current events
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with business ideas
- Passion for making a difference in the world and interested in the work we do
- Aligns with our values of importance of diversity of background, experience and thought
Community Link is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
Interviewer - Part Time
THIS IS A VOLUNTEER OR INTERN POSITION.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 9am-2pm; First Saturday of the Month 9am-2pm
Please send your resume or questions to JenniferMartinez@community-link.org.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Meet with clients and asses their individual needs
- Make sure the clients information is up to date in the client database
- Assist the client with their shopping sheet and food choices
- Provide community resources to assist with the clients needs
- Follow up on the clients progress and assist with direction if possible
- Ensure orders are placed with the warehouse in a timely manner
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Proficiency.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Organizational Skills.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Technical Capacity.
- Time Management.
- Self-motivated – Self-starter
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the volunteer for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.